Sunday, June 8, 2014

Reality Weekly Blog Update SaXXX At Home With My Daughter In DC/MD Keeping 100

Okay SaXXXNATION!This is as Real as My ole Ass Can Get! I try to always tell it like it is but it just seems some of you wanna think of me as what ever that is so far from who and what I truly am. So this is just for the realist at heart about me (SaXXX) Ms. Tia Jackson if you Really Into Me!
My Daughter Cooked From Scratch a 7 up Cake Thats mm mm Good!
I love being a Grandma, a Mother I am 46 soon to be 47 , I am strong, and I stand up for my self , to anyone, I have never been afraid of being who I am, and This is just an inside look at me being Just who I am, and Not what you nor the world wants me to be. 
Ribs that make you wanna suck it down to the bone!
Even though im sexy, Sex is not my whole life nor world, It is just a means of expression, away for me to make ends meet, and most of all something I enjoy doing and sharing from time to time with you my fans, as well as other things I maybe up to that is if you as my True Fans, Friends, others care to indulge in! This Blog is a little of all of me! Shit This Is My Blog!? Isn't It!???? Well Okay Then!


  
My Beautiful 29 yr old Daughter in the Long Red and White Dress, who cooked Sunday dinner!
 And if you don't like me! Get the Fuck off my Blog Spot! LMFAO! Now with all That Said Enjoy The Very Real Me Enjoying Home Life!