Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'm Loving Feeling As I Am, SaXXX Bka SaXXXJUST4U aka SASJ4U


And this is where I'm at in life Today!
and I'm Loving feeling as I am. I am so at peace, with everything and everyone. I know now how to let it all just go by and enjoy whatever it is that I am doing, at not be in such a twist about to much of anything anymore. This is a wonderful journey I'm now seeing it this way, in the end I dye and life here goes on. I don't worry about why I'm not this or that or why I don't have this or that anymore, I am happy to be able to take a walk today! To see the birds and trees, to talk on the phone with my grand babies, to simply roll over in my comfy bed! I thank you God For bring me to this point in my life. I know a lot of you won't understand it, but I pray one day you will, be happy you have a life, for better or for worst. You are here! I know you want better, we all do, and I'm sure working hard towards what ever goal you have keeps you going and you may think without it you would just dye. But believe me once you have and or have not, Life still goes on! Good or Bad Life goes on, enjoy each day and moment, cause one day your life will be no more! and then what? Nothing! So while your here good or bad try hard to see that you have life! and That Is the Most AMAZING THING! That's My Big Bang Thought I had this morning! I am here, Wow! I love you God! Thank You Jesus for allowing me to have this experiences, I could have born a ROCK! Giggle!