Saturday, June 25, 2016

SAXXXJUST4U Waking Up In My #MSJ #VIPS Beds

Aw another wonderful morning waking up in a not so strangers bed! It's takin me at least a year to feel this safe with him but Im ok with it now!

I never rush to get down with anyone, I mean why rush it! In my biz n love life I take things cautiously, I have to! Plus it's just the right thing for me! Iike given myself time to feel secure with a guy before u will ever be considered one of my VIPS!

I like guys that make me feel safe thats sexier to me then all that bravoto, egotistical, rude crap so many men throw at me! Once you've shown me you and I can enjoy each others company I move you up to #VIP STATUS in my lil black book!

Im a lady first, So I like being treated as such!
Of course every time I am being compensated and my really kind n generous VIPS always bring my favorites (PINOT NOIR OR A VERY NICE RED WINE, WET WIPES, AND DONATIONS AGREED UPON FOR MY VIDS) ETC!

Aw this morning and last night was great!
I love how I was greeted at the door wuth a great big hug n a sweet kiss, he grabbed my bags and lead me in. I greatly appreciate men that are gentle, kind and properly manly!

As we talk n i decide to get comfortable slipping my sundress over my head I here him say come here let me see something and wow ever so gentle he starts kissing my body all over.
Yummy that just start my juices flowing he ask am I'm ok with it and I'm so feeling him I can barely whimper yes baby that feels so fucking good!

Pulling my sundress off fully he nozzles his face into my beautiful breast lick in cycles til the tip of his tongue meets the tip of my nipples the he sucks slightly hard, making me gasp and knees become weak! He slowly lowers me to his bed all while gripping and massaging my ass n sucking my breast!
Dammit Im getting so fucking wet I can feel my squirt juices building up within me......

Mmmm sound good right, and its all true! And to becontinued at my WWW.TUMBLER.COM/SEXYASSSAXXX

I KNOW I KNOW IM SO FUCKING WITH YOUR HEADS AND DICK RIGHT, BY MAKING WAIT TO READ ABOUT MORE ON THIS SAXXX SEXY ASS ADVENTURES!

I did it this way to lead you into the fact that SEXY EROTIC PASSIONATE ADVENTURES IS WHAT IM ALL ABOUT! This has always been what I wanted my #BRAND to be about and for my #FANS and #FOLLOWERS to #UNDERSTAND!

Anyways I will be bringing you all much more of this #WONDERFUL #LOVING #PASSION I HAVE ASAP

Util then I hope you enjoyed the #EXCLUSIVE INTRODUCTION AND WILL CONTINUE TO COME BACK FOR MORE!

OH and yes I woke up in his bed this morn as the posted pictures shows and guess what he had on his wall? A poster of me I had sent him after one of our first 'VERIFIED #DATES HE FIRST BOOKED WITH ME like a year ago!

Awww now thats how you show #SAXXX #MsSAXXX #MsSaXyJackson BKA #SAXXXJUST4U  ADORATION!

Im Happy and Blessed to have some of the #BEST #GUYS as my #TRUSTWORTHY VIPS!
I GREATLY #APPRECIATE THEM ALL BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME FEEL #SAFE AND #RESPECTED LIKE A #LADY SUCH AS ME SHOULD BE MADE TO FEEL!

XOXO