Tuesday, September 13, 2016

POSSIBLE #MSJ #VIPS #MsSAXXX BIGGEST PET PEVS ARE..

WHY do you email, text, etc me with just ONE FUCKING WORD! ???:-[

;-)

<booksaxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

LMFAO THANKS FOR A REASON LONGER THEN "HEY"

Its one of my pet pev, ppl Contact me as if i know them personally n as if I should know what they want!

Guys that contact me with one word or no name, or this...
"Hey"

"Yo where u at"

"I want to fuck u"

It TOTALLY pisses me off, like really dude do you think Im going waste my time dealing with a person thats got one word sentence or no common sense to not email, text, etc. and not give your name?, and why your contacting me in a untasteful way!?

It TELLS ME ALOT ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT TO BE DEALING WITH U OR THEM!

(GROWN MATURE MEN YOU DONT CONTACT A DAM NEAR 50YR OLD WOMEN WITH BABY BOY LANGUAGE?!  Or THUG, OR PIMP, OR DUMB WASTING MY TIME BULLSHIT!)
(Wtf is your name and why are you contacting me?)
NOT ..., "HEY" AND "YO WHATS UP" OR "WHERE U AT"?

Come on GROWN ASS MEN! Use your words, how am I to get to know that I CAN TRUST TO EVEN REPLY TO YOU, WHEN YOU TEXT EMAIL ETC. ME WITH ONE WORD, NO NAMES, AND DANGEROUS QUESTIONS THATS ALREADY ANSWERED FOR YOU!?

And giving out to much information to a total stranger that could be a very dangerous thing! (Be SAFE ABOUT YOUR WORDING, BETTER YET WHY ASK WHEN IF YOU WENT AND READ MY SITE YOU QUESTIONS ARE ALREADY ANSWERED!) www.saxxxjust4u.com/wp and scroll and READ DIRECTION PLEASE!

Remember IMMA WISE PRO, IM ABOUT 2BE 50 YRS OLD! Im NOT 20, OR UNWISE DESPERATE YOUNG LADY! YOU CAN APPROACH ANY FOOLISH WAY!

Sincerely #MsSAXXX (GFE)
GUYS COME BEING PROPER WITH OUR BIZ, IT MEANS OUR SAFETY! Ok 😁😘💋💋💋💯👍