Thursday, October 25, 2018

Just A Few Snaps Before A #MSJ #VIP PARTY

Ms. SaXXX Likes Her #VIP PARTIES‼️
When it comes down to it, one things for sure about me! I enjoy my #VIPs! Most I have known since forever so we’re pretty cool with each other. I get all excited when preparing to #party! So here’s a few non pro #pictures of on me getting ready! 

STANDING LOVELY AND STRONGER THE EVER BEFORE #MsSaXXX BKA #SAXXXJUST4U


 Wow I am amazed by my own timeless beauty when I look in the mirror at myself!


Yes #SaXXXNATION #FANS AND #FOLLOWERS, My #Ass has gotten thicker the a snicker!


Not #Fat meaning bad but #PHAT meaning good!😜



Where are all my #heel #Fetish #Stilleto #Freaks at!  I got you....


Remember the way to me is through #RESPECT! I strongly believe that what one chooses to do in life shouldn’t cause them to be treated with #DISRESPECT! Shit I see that even criminals going to the electric chair get treat with #Dignity‼️💯