Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just a lil something I discussed on my Face Book

See this is the public me it's what I do for a living. But My private me is just that Private. I keep it that way for several reason. One is I have children and grands, #2 I do know the Lord very well, in fact I belong to one of the biggest well know churches around. #3 I like my life private. Cause not all others will accept the things about you and you can't make them see it your way either.( but believe me they have there own set of shit with them too) That's stuff only GOD knows why you are or you do what you do! Right? Man Kind is full of cruelty and will judge and then try to fix you with what they know or think they know to be the truth. I learn this the hard way through allowing people not all but a few into my life, letting them see me, in all, my good days and bad ones, life in general. And those very people, Friends as some would call them. Turn my life into a living hell at times, I mean they intentionally set out to hurt me. until I had to with alot of thought, crying and pain let them and it all go. I have forgiven a lot But I will never forget. Lest I let that foolishness back in to hurt me again. Once you fuck me over I'm goneand I never laugh things off, I'm a SCORPIO, it's just not how I see things. If you went out to try and hurt me, talk bad about me, just basically meant me no good did harm to me and or my REP! I will never forget, but I never seek revenge, I just never fuck with you in any type way shape or form, not even in Business, I don't need money that bad or friends. You see we all have our different issue and coming from where I have been and the many things I have experience I have a few. But I never knew that the very people that are closes to you, the ones you in, you let see you in or at your worst, or maybe it's something you into and you don't want someone else to know but not the whole world, Right? Well that very person will take that think you trusted them with as a friend in confidence (it's just you and them that knows this thing) and they will gossip, run tell the world, U tube it, and all. Knowing for dam well that, that thing may destroy you, and what you have built up for yourself. Now I don't have a many things to hide. But I do keep somethings to self because Of my children and or just because I know what some would do with such information on me. Oh they know I'm an adult entertainer, but all the other stuff the things that may hurt the lives as the grow and go out into the world. I try to keep personal. You know? It makes me wonder how these nasty ass people live with themselves, how much hate do they really have for them selves that they would betray a friendship and or ridicule someone else issues and or weakness. They know for dam well that it will hurt that person they say they are friends with then why do it! Just because huh? So this is why I am strict about this type crap. Keep your private shit private have two account if need. You don't really want to hurt your your friends and of wife and or girlfriends with knowing certain things. Even if it's harmless fun, even if your my fan, women misunderstand a lot, but at the same time we are no bodies fool. So men, my Fans, friends, family and all who come to my page be smart. Somethings are better off not being known. If your Family is you top priority and you they should be, then always protect that by, keeping your fetishes and thrills that will hurt them to yourself. Why would you want to befriend my page with your kids picture as your profile pic guys? and or knowing that you family members have access to your Face book, the church members, oh a big one YOU FUCKING JOB? and so on... That's just plan STUPID. and Im tried of being deleted and or preach to, or having somebodies wife/girlfriend goggling my name getting my number and trying to ask me question on "why is your number or my man on your face book page"" Oh Yes Guys and Gals that the type crazy shit I deal with. You one time I even ask the women why call and ask me ask your unfaithful husband.  Shit I left mine because I found out about his cheating this way and shit when I found out how much he was shelling out, I fucking went into biz for my dam self and I been doing just fine since, LOL! No Shit it's they truth. Lol! And yes I know it comes with the territory, but help me to save you from yourself. DON'T Sign up with your personal profile, make another one for the fun stuff you like to that no one else has access to. So you and I and everyone else can have an much more enjoyable time. STOP DOING STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT! Please. It's one of the reason I'm single and will stay this way, and I love be a loner, Cause I have gone through crazy shit that could have been avoided if assholes would think before they jerk off. Pun mented. Sorry if I offend but I'm telling you all the truth. I don't need the harrassment at all. Kisses! Ur Gal Pal SaXXX! I'm Just saying???