Monday, August 13, 2012

Hey SaXXX Fans Check This Out! I Adore Mr. Ron Jeremy (Longivity) Baby!

SaXXX aka SaXXXJUST4U and The Amazing, and very Charming Mr. Ron Jeremy!

I Met Mr. Jeremy way back in 2008 in Philly at a Party I think it was Called "The Gala" 

 He and I had A Great Time! Think what you want Wink1 Wink! :0

He Is The WORLD's Best All Around Guy! He was so Very Nice to Me! He even had me come to vip with him we clowned around for the cams! Mmmm But the tittie sucking was REAL! I didn't want to wash it! Lol! I was Like RON JEREMY KISSED and LICKED MY TIT'S! It's Official SaXXX Is Bad!

 So Some How or another He let me GRIP "THE MIGHTY PYTON" That Mr. Ron Jeremy Is so well known for. And Yes He Still Got it Going ON!
and Now with all the other products he has already!
He Now Has This TOO!

The second ever Ron de Jeremy Cocktail Challenge is underway with a grand prize of a three-day trip to L.A. to party with Ron and attend a Ron de Jeremy photo and film shoot.

Congrats and Much Luv Ron! SaXXX Will Be Mixing and Drinking RON de JEREMY Alcohol! 
What About You (My Fans)... 
Ron de Jeremy Cocktail Challenge II Gets Underway
The second ever Ron de Jeremy Cocktail Challenge is underway with a grand prize of a three-day trip to L.A. to party with Ron and attend a Ron de Jeremy photo and film shoot.