Monday, May 5, 2014

SaXXX Got Go Go Fuk Me! Being Ever So Beautiful Twerking with Nina Hadley I Luv Go Go Fuk Me!

So I was walking around on the Expo floor and I saw this Body That Just Mad Me Scream Out Dam! Like I was a Nija Lol! Looking at this woman just mad me catch  Dick Envy, cause I felt my Clit jump as if I had a big ass dick I mean crotch  got so moist! I could not help but politely ask this women to take a picture with me, and let me tell you she was such a beautiful surprise, because she not only took pics she had her body guard walk her over along with me to The booth I was at at KingsAdultEntertainment and Took pictures with me, as I also Filmed and had her meet my King, Carmyell, and Ms.AutuminLuvit, who knows where Rock The Icon was but you know Rock Knows all the lovelies that's just Rock! LOL!

But What he missed out on was her asking for him along with what turn to be Hands Down The Best Dam Twerking and Ass Clapping I had seen in such a long time, I mean it was so good it made Ms. Nina Hardley Get out from behind her booth and come hurry over to Kings, I mean it was so good, Ms. Hardley then tried her pretty little white ass at it and um well, it was Cute! But you know it was just that cute, compared to GoGo Fuk Me Ass Clapping like Thunder and i swear I felt I was hit By lightening and everyone else that withness her Amazing Twerking! Im not going to put the video up just yet but here's a few snap shoots for proof, I Tell you my SaXXXNATION No Lie!  I just luv this woman.....



MMMMMM I would Luv To...