Friday, October 4, 2013

Coming Soon SaXXX Just4U Weekly Reality Video Blog......

Imma just be honest & give ya daily video's of the me, as Miley Cryess say's it! Conciliated HOT MESS! In Video ... OMG!  My Ups and Down, and Behind the Scene's! At home in my studio and on the road with my now diblitating back issue's. Oh and all my crazy ass mental issues and more madness...... But Dammit if I'm not considered Still SEXY ASS HELL! So as My True Fans Tell me all the time, "SaXXX Fuck The Haters and The Critic's cause they have nothing better to do, But try and put you down, to lift themselves up" But yet they follow ur madness anyways... Cause there just not ass entertaining, LMFAO!

So in the foot steps of all this dam Reality TV, on everything in the world and shit! Imma Bring You Mine! Sometimes Sad, Funny, Ranting, Crazy, But Always Sexy and Entertaining!

It's Your favorite Gal Pal SaXXX Reality Video Blog... What a HOT MESS! and You Know You Love Every Bit of it.... hey I'm finding my way. Giggle! LMFAO! with you My True Fans, Friends and VIPs!


 Video's being editing and uploaded weekly soon...... Muaw!