Sunday, October 13, 2013

People I have so Much Freakin Footage from My Adventures,This Clip is Funny Ass Hell Me & Fam LOL!

Okay Earlier this year also I did the 2013 AVN In Las Vegas With KAE & Family. We Had a Fucking Blast! And as I have said a many time I take my cam everywhere I go! If I go to the toilet my cam goes with me LMFAO! For Real! Well I got footage of  whom ever I'm around at the time and a lot of it is just down right funny, so I figure why let it go to waste. And As My Good Friend King told me "Keep doing what I do" So we out in Vegas and I set up my web cams in our suite and I also carry my hand cam with me at all time and boy let me tell you! Well in stead of  me telling you, here check my madness out yourself....... I am a mess, but Dammit That's Entertainment! I luv Me! and I luv my many Fans and Family like KAE! The Best At What Its Is a King Do! Always  a Gentlemen, a Brother, a Giver, with a Open Heart! Luv ya King!
 Ur Crazy Ass SaXXX! Huggs and Kisses! Hope you can look back at this one and Just Die Laughing cause we where having a honest to goodness good time, we got jokes like "The Mad Hatter" !

Everything I do is to put a smile on someone face, Enjoy!