Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Luv Ya My Fam! I Found This 17 Min Clip This Morn What a Fucking Blast From The Past!

Wow this is such a Blast from the Past! We usto go at it family! I was just up checking all my lil profile and saw that someone had tagged me this clip, lol! I was like OMG! AAWWW I remember this! So Many Moon ago huh? well Here's a treat from all of us to all of you, those of you that have never seen it before enjoy!

Super Shout Out To My Family in The DMV, Thanks for the great memories, Danny of @DannyBlaqVideos @LisaRiveraXXX and @Don Hoe of @Superhotvideos   and Mr JordanXXX and Our Cutie Kenya, mmm luv her pussy and smile. I love you guys and always will.
I hope you guys dont mind, I had to mention ya, your in the Video Clip.. Giggle! I went in on all! Back then I was so hunger and eager..... LMFAO! Nothing got past my Crazy Ass Lol!