Monday, August 16, 2010

(((W M. Says))) >>> Forgive and Forget, I have no idea who made that up. I like Forgive and Move On!!!!!
(FaceBook Insert)




(((Then This lady replies))) >>>>> I FORGIVE...EVENTUALLY... BUT IT IS THE FORGETTING PART I AM NOT GOOD AT. ONCE SOMEONE CROSSES ME, I DO EVERYTHING TO LET IT GO BECAUSE I KNOW THAT GETTING BACK AT THEM IS WRONG (not saying I haven't made people pay for hurting me), I MOVE ON QUICK!! IN ORDER TO NOT DO SOMETHING GOD WILL FROWN UPON. I DO A GREAT VANISHING ACT WHEN REALLY HURT.





So you know me, This was my reply and I agreed with The Lady above, but I kinda went into Combat mode, LOL People Im working on it ( Chilling) But It is so hard, cause some people just love to fuck with othesr, and so this is why you see in the news man Snaps and takes out everything in the place, LOL!!! Im just being foreal....... You snap, it's just so much shit a person can take year after year and the bad thing about it is the people that are doing the pushing has no ideal of all the shit you have gone through and you try to let them know STOP, PUSHING, PICKING, and Fucking with me, my left eyebrow and top lip twitching at this time....LMFAO;)!


 BUT NAW, they just so use to being the Bullies that they are with fucked up egos, Or that so Call boyfreind and or girlfriend that you have been dealing with, you tell them straight out, Im going to catch ya, and or stop doing what ever it is that they do to hurt you , but naw they just keep right on, so I learn to control, and or deal by REMOVE myself from Fucked up Situations,  You know, before I make 6 oclock news......... LOL! Know That's not running from it, that's Saving LIVES........... LOL! Foreal, I have been through to much, from birth people, and I just can't deal with assholes who think that you (we) have to put up with thier shit, cause you need to fit in? fuck it then, I will always be on the outside then and they can just........... KMA!






I'm just saying.....LOL!


Wow girl I totally agree with you C, I just did a lot of that (Vanishing,Cutting Out, Duces) and all that good shit this year it actually started a year ago, cause I really want to be freinds with all but that shit is'nt really being realistic. Right? Having everyone as a friend, cause some will just not adjust their fucked up behavour towards you, and if you truly want to be someone's friends and there is something that you are doing that offends and or hurt there feelings them you should try hard to not do that, right? I do, because That means your freindship means a lot to me, Right? Oh well....... so I had to choose to let go, pack up, and MOVE THE "F" ON really girl, I can relate For Real!!! ps. and don"t you have like flash backs from time to time of how they at times try to connect back with you via, chat email, socail net works, and even they will call you as though they did nothing wrong, I be like WTF! Did you not get it? I haven't called you? nor emailed you? nor connected in any way and yet you have the nerves to call me? FUCK YOU! is what I be wanting to say, That's when I feel like why do we have to fake talk to peps we don't even want to deal with? DAM! Cause it's called being socailly diplomatic? In my biz it's the hardest thing for me to do, cause I can't stand people that know they have treated you bad, still trying to act like everythings okay between you and them. Fuck that Stay out my face, Dude, Chick, Bitch, what the Fuck ever! Get Doogie Get!, Okay see here SaXXX go again, and I'm not even drinking anymore? LOL! I went off again, LOL! I got deep issues on this subject, as you can read, tell me am I they only one that thinks people are stupid for thinking that if you fuck some one over, especailly bout there money, but with anything, that they should be let back into your lives with out at least an apology, and knowing that they will have to work hard at you trusting them again, and that's only if one choose to let them back in? Cause for me, I can't go down that course of actions anymore I've been burnt to many times, Fuck that I'll go it alone, Just The Good LORD and Me. Teach me O Lord! I will always Need you, cause this world is just to COLD! and you know I try...............tears!









Hey speaking of (KMA) Kissing My ASS..... LOL!!!





I use this lube the other night called "JO" Senual Massage Glide!it an all in one, type personal Lubricant, skin, and Tattoo Conditioner? That's what Im reading of the bottle? But anyway This stuff is like ooooowwwweeee gggooodd!!! "JO" enhance your sense of pleasure, it's silky smooth feeling, never feeling stickyor tacky. On top of that just a drop last a very long time. It's also latex compatible, this lube is so recommended by me (SAXXXJUST4U) say's get "JO" just4u and you will love it just as much as I do, I'm just saying...